W-Secure Support Package Terms
Terms & Conditions for F-Secure remote packages.
Terms & Conditions
W-Secure Remote Support Packages - Terms & Conditions.
Section 1: (1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Payment is required before or on agreement commencement date
- Prices quoted are per unit/device
- Prices quoted exclude VAT @ 20%
- A term of one calendar year applies
- Supplied as downloaded software with an email subscription code
- Customer is fully liable for backing up their data on a regular basis
- Verbo Computers cannot be held liable for any damage to data files from unknown/new viruses that F-Secure fail to detect
- Software is transferable to another machine should current machine fail (one move per year)
- Telephone support is reserved at 15 minute sessions at our discretion on only F-Secure issues
Section 2: (5 & 6)
- Remote support to software only covers known software programs (excluding out-of-life products at our discretion)
- Remote support will be undertaken within working hours, 9am to 5.30pm. Monday to Friday, excluding Bank holidays (out of hours support can agreed by prior arrangement)
- Remote support response will be undertaken within 12 working hours (maximum) from ticket creation
- Remote support tickets logged after 5pm may not be responded to until the next working day
Section 3: (7, 8, 9 & 10)
- Support to software only covers known software programs (excluding out-of-life products / hardware at our discretion)
- Backup software must be known to Verbo Computer to aid in setup
Section 3a: (a, b, c & d)
- Verbo Computers installs Datto File Protection software as Partner, all additional Terms and Conditions
- are as stated on the Datto File Protection. CLICK HERE Should you require a full copy emailed please request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data backed up must be specified during installation. Additional folders/files can be added at any time and training will be provided if requested.
Section 4: (11, 12, 13 & 14)
- Workshop MOT must be booked into workshop within one month of contract commencement
- Workshop MOT does not include collecting or returning machine
- Workshop tasks do not include collecting or returning machine unless taken from onsite appointment.
- Telephone support is reserved at a reasonable length of time
- Telephone support to any issue is reinforced via remote software
Section 5: (15 & 16)
- Verbo Computers reserved at 3 hours onsite, if issue is not solved machine will need to be taken back to workshop
- Reduced labour charge of 10% off standard labour charge5.30
Our engineers can provide a computer, mobile or tablet repair service anywhere in the UK. Contact us for further details, to arrange a remote support, or simply ask more about our remote support contracts.